Harvey at Downpatrick
A nostalgic view of the railway at Downpatrick with saddle tank steam locomotive “RH Smyth”, affectionately known as “Harvey”, pulling the train.
Built in 1928 for the Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners’ lines at Queen’s Quay… and pictured here in 2006 at the Downpatrick & County Down Railway with Downpatrick Cathedral in the background – as the locomotive takes a break from shunting duties with the Railway Preservation Society of Ireland.
Original watercolour painting – 13¾ x 9½ inches – unframed.
Original Painting – £485.00 includes complimentary UK delivery.